Here at Amba Health Centre we use ozone therapy as a supportive tool in various healing processes. Converting pure medical grade oxygen into ozone and using it in the treatment of various diseased conditions is called Ozone Therapy.
An Ozone molecule is very unstable. Within 20 minutes only half of the original ozone remains, the rest becomes oxygen. Increases in temperature decrease its half life. Therefore it is always freshly prepared on site (in a special generator) for immediate administration. The ozone therapist, a trained physician, determines the appropriate dosage according to the medical indication and the patient's condition. It is very effective against bacteria, virus and fungi. Hence widely used in disinfecting infected wounds and in treating diseases produced by bacteria and virus.
Ozone therapy originated in Germany about 100 years ago. It is now routinely used in European countries like Germany, Russia, Italy and France. Ozone therapy is recently
introduced in India with great success. In Gujarat state, we are the first one to use it very effectively.
Mechanism of Action:
- Inactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast fungi and protozoa
- Destroy cancer cells
- Stimulates the immune system
- Supports and enhances the healing process
- Cleans arteries and veins
- Breaks up red blood cell clumping
- Purifies the blood and the lymph
- Normalizes hormone and enzyme production
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces pain, calms the nerves
- Stops bleeding
- Prevents shock
- Scavenges free radicals
- Prevents stroke damage
- Reduces cardiac arrhythmia
- Improves brain function and memory
- Oxidizes toxins, facilitating their excretion
- Chelates heavy metals, working well with EDTA
- Increases the partial pressure of oxygen in the blood
- Stimulates production of all protective cell enzymes
- Prevents and reverses degenerative diseases
- Prevents and treats communicable diseases
- Prevents and eliminates auto-immune diseases
Ozone in various Diseases
- Arthritis, knee joint pain, back pain
- Athletic injuries
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- Neurological condition like Paralysis/Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Progressive supranuclear palsy, Myopathy
- Skin ulcers, burns, Pimples, Warts
- infected wounds, Gangrene
- Respiratory diseases like asthma, bronchitis, COPD diseases, and ARDS diseases.
- GI disturbance like acidity, peptic ulcer ,colitis
- Diabetes and its complications
- Circulatory diseases
- Cardiovascular disease, angina
- Viral diseases (Hepatitis B, Herpes, etc)
- Cough, cold, viral fever, sore throat
- Fungal infections
- Herpes, Venereal diseases
- Periodontal disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Psoriasis disorders
Methods of administrating ozonetherapy:
- Ozonated Water
- Ozonated Oil
- Bagging,Cupping,Ozone Bath
- Internal Applications
- Ear Insufflation
- Rectal Insufflation
- Vaginal Insufflation
- Micro-injections at biologically active points
- Intravenous infusion of Ozonated saline
- Major Auto-haemotherapy
- Minor Auto-haemotherapy
Ozone therapy is helpful in following conditions:
Parkinson’s Disease :
Ozone therapy is helpful in Parkinson’s disease for tremor, bradykinesia, postural disturbance & gait disturbance.
Infected Wounds :
Ozone therapy is helpful in open leg ulcers, bed sores and burns. Clinical studies have shown that even very severe cases improve with Ozone.
Circulatory Disorders :
Ozone Therapy gives very good results in arterial circulatory disorders characterized by sensation of heaviness and coldness and/or pains in the legs, especially while walking. (Well known as smoker’s leg or intermittent claudications) Ozone Therapy has avoided amputation in large number of cases.
Geriatric conditions :
Ozone shows general revitalizing capacity (including nerve and brain functions). Therefore, it can be successfully used for poor concentration, forgetfulness, general reduction in mental and physical performance, insecurity in walking (balancing problems) and clinical dizziness or vertigo. Elderly people generally experience a feeling of well being and improved quality of life!
Macular degeneration :
Ozone is used to improve weak eye sight due to age related retinal detachment. Intestinal conditions: Inflammatory condition of the large intestines (e.g. colitis) and small intestines, fistulas and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum) – many such unpleasant and inconvenient conditions are favorably treated by Rectal Insufflation of Ozone.
Viral Diseases :
A series of clinical trials has shown good results of Ozone treatment in viral conditions like herpes and hepatitis. Ozone Therapy reduces the duration of the diseases. It heals more efficiently and patient is back to his normal state of well-being in short time.
Ozone Therapy, in these conditions, causes pain and inflammation to subside. Repeated treatment may even produce permanent restoration.
Ozone Therapy is given as a complementary therapy in addition to standard methods. It produces its effects by immune activation.
Click on Case Studies and learn more about our success stories.