Our dental department comprises of 3 dental operatories run by a dedicated team of doctors and assistants, who work by keeping in mind the vision and mission of Amba Health Centre and Hospital.
We have fully equipped dental units along with x-ray facilities, following required sterilization protocols for complete oral health care of the patients.
We provide you with following services:
- Thorough diagnosis and treatment planning through Consultation.
- Guidance for oral health care and prevention.
- Oral prophylaxis (cleaning of teeth)
- Conservative Procedures: Treatment for decayed tooth by means of restorations that includes various tooth colored materials like glass ionomer cement and composite.
- Endodontic procedures:
- Root canal treatment
- post and core
- Tooth Extractions and Minor surgical procedures like gingivectomy, crown lengthening procedure, alveoloplasty etc.
- Replacement of teeth:
- By fixed prosthesis includes Crowns and bridges of all types - metal, ceramic, ceramic-facing and zirconia
- Replacement of teeth by removable prosthesis includes (Dentures)
- 1. Removable partial dentures – Simple; Flexible Denture; Cast partial denture
- 2. Complete dentures
- 3. Overdentures
- 4. Implant supported dentures
- Full mouth rehabilitation cases where in patient has collapsed bite or multiple missing/ carious teeth or factors other than these, we restore/ replace the teeth by giving the necessary treatment.
- Implant procedures and prosthesis
We also have team of Specialists who gives services here for further specialized and complicated cases as and when required like,
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeon (ડહાપણ દાંત કાઢવાના નિષ્ણાંત)
- Endodontist (રૂટ કેનાલ નિષ્ણાંત)
- Periodontist (પેઢાના રોગોના નિષ્ણાંત)
- Prosthodontist (ચોકઠું બનાવાના નિષ્ણાંત)
- Orthodontist (વાંકા-ચુકા દાંતના નિષ્ણાંત)
- Collaboration with pedodontist (નાના છોકરાઓના દાંતના નિષ્ણાંત)
The uniqueness at Amba Health Centre & Hospital is the holistic approach even in dental treatment. We take help of several alternative therapies for various conditions.
- In cases where allopathic medication like antibiotics and analgesics are not compatible, we take homoepathy and ayurvedic approach under proper guidance.
- In many cases alternative therapies is used in conjunction with allopathy which provides better healing and overall well-being.
We generally use homeopathy in,
- Pain management,
- Infection management- Long Standing Infection
- As healing support
- Anxious patient to reduce anxiety
- Neuralgic pain
- Where allopathy has no answer…